Saturday, August 22, 2009

TO MUCH INFORMATION?

I have recently entered in to the wonderful arena of social networking via the internet (Myspace). Due to the family members and friends found that I had no contact with for some time I find myself completely overwhelmed with emotion. Some were receptive of my attempt to reconnect, others not so much. Finding myself wanting to use this space to try to repair the relationships, I had to stop and seek counsel. The following is what I have found.

While a web log is a great way to share life experience with the world, it seems it will not probably not resolve the issues at hand. According to those with experience in these type of problems only direct confrontation will work, and things may not turnout the way I want. Today I will use the spiritual principles I have learned and GOD's will to work on this.

Now let me go summon up courage, honesty and faith to face the day. I will call on God to give me the words and actions that I do no harm, not even to myself, showing respect for others while maintaining my own dignity.



Therefore do no worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matt 6:34

No comments:

Post a Comment