Saturday, August 15, 2009

A lot to do today

So I have decided to move into this thing called the blogisphere. My first thought was I would have no problem filling a blog with things of great importance. Seems now, my only thought are mind numbing junk no one would care about.

Stared at the monitor for two minutes trying to think of what to post. Trying my best not not start a sentence with "I". Need to get dressed and do yard work, I have a very important meeting this afternoon that is one of those life changing things. An awareness of ones self and how to interact with others. Today I begin the process of correcting the errors of my past by honestly sharing the errors with someone. A person that has done this and knows the correct way to go about making these corrections. Hope my future post are more interesting.

Humility: Imitate Jesus and Socrates, Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment